Friday, June 6, 2008

hellooooooo vacation

Whoa, I can’t believe I only saw this now! I present to you, THE Kitty life care of the Taiwan’s Grand Hi-Lai Hotel!

Hello Kitty Suite 01

I’m as shocked as Kitty seems to be haha! That’s a pic of the Hello Kitty Suite — 50 square meters, with a living room, dining room and master bedroom. Everything is KT-themed, and in a very stylish way might I add! Check out the pics from the bathroom, which btw has a bubble bath moohahaha~

Bathroom 01 Bathroom 02

There’s another type of room, the Hello Kitty Room, is a bit smaller (33 square meters) but still comes with a lot of Hello Kitty stuff, like KT curtains, a KT lamp, postcards, notepads, letter paper and envelopes. You also get stuff like KT slippers and bathrobes~ Here’s a pic from this room:

Hello Kitty Room

And finally, there’s the Hi-Lai Kitty House at the hotel lobby, and if you’re a KT fan.. You. Will. Spaz.

Kitty House Kitty House 2

In the Kitty House there are lots of limited edition stuff. Oh the frustration~ Erhm. Anyway, as you probably expected, this KT paradise doesn’t come cheap. A night at the Suite is NT$18,000 plus 10% tax (Total of about US$550), and at the Room it’s NT$7,800 plus 10% tax (Total of about US$260). Eeek! That’s a huge chunk off my savings! Hahaha~

Anyway in case anyone’s interested, you can visit the site. They got some of the details mixed up though, but it’s easy to figure out. That’s where I got the pics btw. :)

1 comment:

mdwife said...

$500+ to stay at the HK suite? I think I would rather stay at the Venetian!